Orcs!

As mentioned some time ago, I'm starting to paint a fourth army, after the Dwarfs, the Wood Elves and Chaos. Now it's time for Greenskinzzzz !!! 😁

I've started with arrer boyz: Harboth's Orc Archers, to be precise. Although I own Harboth himself, he will not be part of the unit. He has no bow and I will use him as leader of an Orc warriors unit.

I've painted some Greenskins in the past, some Blood Bowl players. All of them had the same skin tone. For this first unit of my O&G army, I wanted each mini to look unique and hence, I have mixed several skin tones.

To be compliant with the 3rd Edition Armies, I will continue painting the pre-requisites: at least 20 Orc Boyz, 20 Gobbos and 20 Stickas. And 3-4 Goblin Fanatics to go along.





 



















No comments:

Post a Comment