Elven Attack Chariot

I finally managed to paint one of the legendary Citadel machines of destruction, one of the best (in my opinion) minis ever produced by Citadel: the MD4 Elven Attack Chariot.



And as usual at that time, this magnificent war chariot came along with its own rules and background, as you can see above. Even the horses have names!

Although I find the painting of Colin Dixon very cool, I wanted something more "rustic" for my chariot. It will be aligned with my Wood Elf army and hence, a chariot painted in white is not very discreet for an army whose strength is stealth. So I decided to paint it brown and green.

Here are some pics of the chariot and its crew:






 





The Chariot without Crew









The Crew

Aesllanan Woodmage - Elven Wizard, level 2

Fildrigar Trueflight - Elven Minor Hero

Eponandilas Horse-Friend - Elven Champion

Prince Iolair Gilandiril - Elven Major Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment