Woods by Citadel

OK, this is something I would probably never have bought: plastic woods by Citadel... But I must admit that if this piece of scenery is correcty painted, it is adding a nice and realistic touch to the battlefield.

So, when I received a gift voucher (for the local hobby store selling GW products) from my stepson for Christmas, I was of course happy to receive such a gift. But I asked to myself "what am I going to buy there ?...". Apart paints and brushes, I didn't buy any Citadel minis for years. Well, this is not exactly true, I buy Oldhammer minis from eBay, but not the new stuff.

However, I found it was a shame to buy paints and brushes with a gift voucher. So I went to the store and - among several other minis I bought with the voucher - I found a box of these nice trees. I said above that I would probably not buy them because: they are expensive and fragile (and honestly a pain in the a... to build). But considering it's a gift, it's OK for me.

So now, here they are, painted.











Some Close-ups







The Base



No comments:

Post a Comment