Gruntas

Once again I have painted some alternative Oldhammer minis coming from Knightmare Miniatures: Orc Gruntas riding powerful war boars.

These figures do not come with a standard bearer, so I made a little conversion by cutting the arm holding a standard on a 4th edition Savage Orc boar boy. I have also swapped two of the minis weapons for diversity purpose.

Group Shots



 

Close-Ups 

The Big Boss and the standard bearer.

A famous American Football team's logo inspired me for the banner (Las Vegas Raiders).

The shield with the skinned Dwarf face is amazing.



The Big Boss has also taken a trophy from his last raid on a Dwarf settlement...








This one is a Minor Hero leading the Gruntas when the Big Boss is occupied elsewhere. Not sure he is listening to the advises of the naked Snotling standing on his shoulder pad...

Bonus - Shaman

I had no mounted shaman so I decided to use this Savage Orc Shaman to support the Gruntas when they are pushing deeply through the enemy lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment