Greenskins on Wheels

I've painted three chariots to complete my O&G army. The Goblin chariots are from Knightmare Miniatures and the Snotling Pump Wagon is - of course - the old and exceptional Citadel version.



Hill Goblins Chariot

Of the two Goblin chariots, this is my favourite. I particularly like the way the driver is motivating the wolves (poor rabbit...).

The other Goblin will certainly be a major hero when I'll field this chariot on the tabletop.







Black Goblin Chariot

This is the description of this chariot. It comes only with its driver (a huge muscular Goblin). I used a Heartbraker Goblin (sculpted by Kev Adams, I think) to complete the crew.





Snotling Pump Wagon

Ah the masterpiece... This one really represents the originality and the sense of humour the GW team was instiling in their miniatures at that time.

This is the "heavy" version of the wagon because it has two decks. Nine Snotlings are part of the crew. But I have a doubt now: the box containing the miniatures is saying that they should be ten. However, the rules (in the Armies rulebook) say that "the pump wagon is crewed by a group of Snotlings - the precise number is unimportant". I might add a tenth one in the future. I have plenty of them that I will use to create Snotling bases.





 

The O&G army so far

My goal is achieved. I wanted to fill completely the cabinet tray on which the Greenskins sit. I will continue paining the other units to reinforce my O&G horde (two units of Orc Boyz, Biguns, Gobbos, Stikas, Wulfboys, Arrer Boys with bows and crossbows, etc.). Still a lot to pain actually. But I will also alternate with other miniatures (starting a Norse army and completing Wood Elves, Chaos and Dwarf armies).

 





No comments:

Post a Comment