Elven Lords

Long time no post... But for a good reason. I recently dived into the fantastic world of Baldur's Gate 3. Long time ago, I played Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 and these games were already excellent at that time. And the last one is just amazing, so many possibilities, a real RPG. Certainly the best game I have ever played. But it is time consuming, it took me between 180 and 200 hours to finish the game.

Then I went back to my painting table and started painting a new batch of Wood Elves, with the intent to complete my WE army by the end of the year. The first ones are Elven Lords.

"The lords of Elven communities and their noble retainers ride magnificent warhorses into battle. Wood Elves favour roan and dappled horses, plaiting their mains and ornamenting their bridles with hair plumes and jewels." 

Group Shots



Close-Ups


























No comments:

Post a Comment