Chaos All-Stars

 

One of the most iconic and feared Blood Bowl teams, led by the legendary Ogre Morg'th N'hthrog.

As I only owned a few of these chaotic minis, I had a hard time finding enough to build the team (and as you may know, the price for these rare minis is very high). Although some of them are not - historically - part of the team (e.g. Withergrasp Doubledrool is playing for the Middenheim Marauders and Slarga Fourstrike is playing for the Bluchen Berserkers), I had no other choice but including them in my only chaotic Blood Bowl team.

I have tried to stick to the original colour theme and I'm very happy with the result. At first, I wanted to paint the purple flames on the shoulder pads, but then I was afraid to mess up the paintjob. I could probably obtain a nice result on the big shoulder pads (of the Troll, Ogre and Minotaur), but the other ones are too small.

Group Shots




Close-Ups

7) Bork Bulge-Belly - 1) Morg'th N'hthrog (team captain) - 8) Zy-Nox







2) Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire (thrower) - 3) Galmen Goreblade (blitzer) - Laxon Hrull (catcher)

5) Dirty Dan (catcher) - 6) Withergrasp Doubledrool (lineman) - 7) Dorjak Sureclaw (lineman)

10) Sark Four-Eyes (lineman) - 11) Wormhowl Grayscar (blitzer) - 12) "Acid-Scarred" Max (lineman)

13) Dieter Hammerlash (blocker) - 14) Zip the Snotling - 15) noname (benchwarmer)

All benchwarmers.

19) Slarga Fourstrike (benchwarmer) - 20) noname (benchwarmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment