Short, Mean and Ironclad

After painting the Chaos Dwarf war machines, I decided to paint Chaos Dwarf warriors so that I can align an ally contingent of these mean little creatures.

This unit of 20 is a mix of old Citadel and Marauder minis. It was hard for me to choose a leader for the unit as any of them could do the job. The leader could possibly be the Master of Madness but, unfortunately, I do not own this mini. So, I decided to use a mini from another manufacturer (Hasslefree). This one is taller than the other dwarfs of the unit and his posture makes him look like a boss.

I also had to convert one of the Dwarfs into a standard bearer.

To complete this Chaos Dwarf ally contingent, I've also painted a sorcerer (with a familiar). I love this mini, particularly the hand grenade at his belt.

Group Shots








Close-Ups






No comments:

Post a Comment