Chaos War Beasts

The Chaos Army can align an large variety of war beasts. Here are two of them: the Manticore and the Chimera.

For a long time I wanted my Manticore painted. It's now done. I've already used it (unpainted) three times: once on the battlefield against Wood Elves (3rd edition) and two times in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st edition scenarios (in the first book of the Doomstones campaign and in a home-made campaign taking place in Norsca).

The Chimera is from the Reaper Bones range. It's a cheap plastic figure and a good alternative for OOP Citadel minis. Its size is quite big though, twice as big as the Manticore mini. I should have taken a pic with the two minis side by side, but I forgot.😟

I'm really satisfied of the result.

The Manticore





The Chimera







No comments:

Post a Comment