Wardancers

"Wardancers are courageous and incredibly athletic warriors. Their style of fighting is fleet and agile like a deadly 'dance' which cuts a swathe through their foes."

I painted the last unpainted Wardancers of my Wood Elf army. Seven of them have been sculpted by the master Jes Goodwin, the others are more recent and quite nice minis. Now I have 40 of these guy ready to dance with the enemy.

Group Shots



Close-Ups





Bonus

I have also painted another wizard to join the Wood Elves. She's also from the post-Jes period.


Bonus 2

I found this tiger on the Otherworld Miniatures website. It is tagged as 'Mountain Lion'. At first, I wanted either to paint it as a wildcat to join one of my Wood Elf beasts packs. Then, I thought of painting it as a black panther. But then, I changed my mind again and started to paint is as a tiger. As I was quite happy with my orange tone, I continued with the stripes 😆. I'm really satisfied with the final result.




No comments:

Post a Comment