Machineries of Destruction

Going barefoot and half-naked because they don't have the chance to loot proper clothes and shoes, that's the destiny of the Greenskin war machines crew... But at least they are protected by their leader and they don't end up eaten by their stronger peers. 

I've painted three bolt throwers, one skullcrusher and one leadbelcher along with their crew. Now with a total of six, I think the Greenskins are well equipped in war machines. Maybe I'll try to find a "cheap" man mangler on eBay if I have the opportunity.

I had to "convert" one of the bolt throwers as I received it with one missing wheel and no levers. I used spare chariot wheels to replace them.

The skullcrusher comes from Knightmare Miniatures.

Group Shots



Skullcrusher


Leadbelcher

Bolt Throwers


 





No comments:

Post a Comment