Skull Crusher & (again) Fanatics

It's time to endow my O&G army with war machines so they can pulp their enemies from far away. I'm starting with a Skull Crusher (stone thrower). I have other war machines, but not necessarily the crew to man them. I need also to sort out the minis I have received recently. But I should be able to align at least two bolt throwers, an additional stone thrower and a lead belcher.

Normally, a skull crusher is maned by four crewman. Here I've painted five, so one will be affected to the other stone thrower when I will paint it. The minis are a mix of Citadel orc crewmen from the eighties and maybe nineties. The stone thrower itself is from an unknown manufacturer. I don't remember where I bought it from, I have it for more than 20 years.

I also painted three additional Goblin Fanatics that will join the four I have already painted. As I plan to have three of them in each of my Goblin units, I will certainly add others in the futures so I they can all arise from their respective unit at the same time 😈.

The Skull Crusher

 







The Fanatics

 

 

 

With their 2" base.


No comments:

Post a Comment