Darkside Cowboys



A lot of people don't like the Dark Elf minis for Blood Bowl 2nd edition. Some even convert (Wood) Elf minis (and even Wardancers) to stand for Blood Bowl Dark Elves. I was a bit mixed myself. In this team, I particularly like the Throwers, the Kickers and the Linemen. 
 

I dislike the Catchers (they look like they are about to fight karate-style), except the one sculpted by Jes Goodwin (the mini's official name is Tuern Redvenom), and also the Blitzers (they do not look like they're about to run with the ball and crush anyone in their path). So I decided to use the Blitzers as Linemen.

To replace them, I've found two minis from Iron Golems (on www.comixininos.com). Their pose and their armour (very similar to those of the 2nd edition) perfectly match the position.

I tried to stick with the Darkside Cowboys colour scheme a maximum. Honestly, I didn't know how it would turn out. But finally, I'm pretty happy with the result.

We'll see if in this new season, these Dark Elves will be as good as their background says. Will they win a third Blood Bowl (after 2461 and 2481)?

Group Shots






Linemen

Star Players are flagged with ★.

From left to right: 10) Odim Khan ★ - 11) Rokudan Fey ★ - 12) Eli Dwarfmalice - 13) Rancour Orvarrin

14) Malachi Pique - 15) Elijah Doom - 16) Jeremiah Malice - 17) no name (benchwarmer)
 Passers and Kicker

18) no name (benchwarmer, lineman) - 4) Nathan Greyfire - 3) Moravis Curfew ★ - 9) Venom of Praetta
 Catchers and Blitzers

8) Elon Surespite - 7) Luxen "The Net" Lion - 6) Autavic Hellebronn

2) Hawthorn Tullaris ★ - 5) Asperon Thorn ★ - 1) Ubris Rakarth ★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment