My Dwarfs

Hi Oldhammerers and welcome to my blog,

This is my first post and I would like to inaugurate this blog with pictures of my painted armies: Dwarfs and Wood Elves.

The Dwarfs

I started collecting Dwarfs about 30 years ago. The first I have painted are Norse Dwarfs (who are not shown on the pics below because I consider them to be part of my Norse army), then I have painted the famous Prince Ulther's Dragon Company. And then, I didn't paint at all for almost 20 years... 😩

Three years ago, for multiple reasons I will probably speak of some time, I started to paint again (massively).

Although I still have around 200 Dwarfs to paint, I think the army below is mighty enough now.

The pictures are not so good, I'll try to improve. And I'll post some individual pics of each unit as soon as possible.






I hope you like them.
See you soon 😉

1 comment:

  1. That's a fine looking army. Glad to see another old hammer blog.

    ReplyDelete