Norse Characters and Civilians

After completing the units for my Norse army, I still had some Norse minis to paint, mainly characters and civilians, and some sort of fighters/barbarians that I was at first planning to include in my Norse army, but then changed my mind.

These miniatures are from Red Box Games, Reaper Miniatures and Hasslefree Miniatures. 

Red Box Games

Bondis (perfect for my Norse baggage train).

Tradkarl the Wanderer (would be fine as the baggage train leader)

Kettil the Grim (damnit, I didn't see the pictures were blurred).

Einrafn the Long Strider (blurred also 😭).

Weglaf the White Haired (well, he will need to choose another nickname...).

Arnulf the Mighty, Jarl of Utherby

Gravarg the Elder

Yngleif SilverHair

Astrid of the Stones

Ejrvindr the Far Seeing

Reaper Miniatures

Hania, Ghostmane Warrior (giant Werewolf)

Sigurd, Viking Human Barbarian, Mercenary Sergeant

Nadezhda the White, Ice Sorceress

Hakon, Iconic Skald, human bard

Hasslefree Miniatures

Ferrus, grizzled warrior (this guy wears too much armour to be a Norse, I will then use him as a templar (e.g. a White Wolf Templar)).

Ulfred (I think we can call him Ragnar Lothbrok, no?)

Grond, Half-Ogre warrior


No comments:

Post a Comment